Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shaken, not stirred



Unlike Margaritas, I prefer my family blended rather than on the rocks.  It's not always easy but it's better than the alternative (a sweet and sour slushy mess complete with legal fees and heartburn).  Tonight was a nice evening at my father's house with his lovely SO (that's significant other, for you uninitiated folk) Barbara, Jake, Tom, the sistah Melinda and Patrick and Crista.  Attached is a picture of Jake making out with Margot.  We still suspect he may turn out fairly normal, depsite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, as illustrated by this photo.

My intent in writing this blog is not to embarass anyone in my family or group of friends.  Please be assured, any resulting humiliation or uncomfortable feelings that may result from you being mentioned here is purely unintentional (and totally delicious).

No comments: